30 September – 2 October, 2015, National Tertiary Learning and Teaching Conference – Te Tipuranga – Growing Capability, Bay of Plenty Polytechnic and Waiariki Institute of Technology, Tauranga, New Zealand.
• Developing teachers’ professional practice
• Listening to our students better
• Building high-impact relationships
• Sustaining capability and future-proofing
• Nurturing the ‘soft skills’
We welcome presenters and delegates from all areas of the tertiary education sector. A range of contribution options are available, including oral presentations, workshops and posters. Presenters are also be invited to submit written papers for publication in the refereed conference proceedings which will be available after the conference. Call for submissions is now open.