The School of Education at La Trobe University is seeking committed and innovative professionals with a world class reputation in five positions at a range of experience levels. We are seeking applicants with a PhD and program of research, professional practice and teaching experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Early Childhood Education (senior appointment)
- Secondary Mathematics Education (senior appointment)
- Indigenous Teacher Education
- Special and Inclusive Education
- Literacy Education
- Professional Experience / Professional Learning (senior appointment)
- Curriculum Theory & Philosophy
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Psychology
- Rural Education
Key elements of the position include on-campus and online teaching, advising and supervision of graduate student research, and collaborating with colleagues in interdisciplinary research initiatives, program development, support and implementation.
Applications close 6 November 2016.