- Provide leadership and direction to the Educational Excellence and Innovation (EEI) team to ensure the ongoing development of the EEI team, building workforce capacity for future needs, managing performance, and implementing effective change management;
- Lead the planning, implementation and evaluation of academic learning and educational leadership programs, resources and services across USQ;
- Work collegially and constructively with key University stakeholders in planning, development, implementation and evaluation of EEI’s practices to support and advance learning and teaching within the University;
- Appreciate the diverse needs of EEI’s clients such as sessional teachers, early and mid-career as well as senior academics, academic administrators, and professional staff, and promote an integrated matrix service environment to support these constituencies effectively;
- Develop and maintain an evidence base to monitor and evaluate EEI’s service performance and report on performance; and
- Conduct high quality nationally competitive research within the area of higher education generally, and academic learning and educational leadership specifically, that delivers impacts and outcomes to USQ, the higher education section, community and other relevant stakeholders.
Applications close: 19 October 2016.