A rewarding opportunity is now available for a motivated and passionate Senior Education Lecturer to join our team and make a significant contribution to the delivery of Mathematics Curriculum and Pedagogy courses underpinned by the Australian Curriculum at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. In particular, you will:
- Plan and deliver course materials in lectures, tutorials and workshops in on-campus and online modes of learning and teaching;
- Initiate and provide leadership in the development of course materials, including the review and development of course material in collaboration with other academic and professional staff;
- Supervise students completing honours research projects, postgraduate coursework projects, and postgraduate research projects;
- Work closely with schools and community agencies to promote and enhance mathematics teaching;
- Engage in research that leads to demonstrable and reportable outcomes including the publication of articles in peer-reviewed journals; and
- Provide support and direction to students as well as other academics.
Applications close: 21 October 2016.