A unique opportunity has become available within the newly established Office for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching (ALT) team for three Educational Designers to work collaboratively with academics in the provision of hands on support to design and develop courses that provide stimulating, engaging and effective learning experiences for students.
In carrying out this role, you will:
- Provide in-depth advice, training and support to USQ academics within the designated discipline areas to enhance educational effectiveness of their teaching and learning designs and teaching approaches;
- Work collegially and constructively with the Advancement of Learning and Teaching teams;
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge and expertise in relation to educational technologies and contemporary learning theories, models and practices and provide advice and contribution as required; and
- Participate in an EDD culture of research and evidence based practice, contributing scholarly work in the field of educational design and using this scholarship to inform and innovate EDD practices.
These positions will work as part of a team of Educational Designers, with each Designer supporting one of the following disciplines:
- Management, Commerce and Law (Springfield or Toowoomba based)
- Creative Arts, Society and Culture (Toowoomba based)
- Sciences and Health (Ipswich or Toowoomba based)
Applications close 4 November 2016.