Reporting into the Head of Research and Development, you will be working with an outgoing and energetic team that is focused on developing and creating innovative, analytical methodologies to solve complex business challenges. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for performing a variety of mathematical and statistical analyses, both experimental and practical, and you will also run and maintain current algorithms/models and databases.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Fitting models with designated methodologies;
- Using mathematical and statistical software for modelling and analyses;
- Building, handling and updating databases;
- Data filtering, extrapolation and processing; and
- Statistically analysing experiments, validating results, and providing relevant reports.