A rewarding opportunity is now available for a Lecturer (Tertiary Preparation Mathematics) to teach into the mathematics component of the Tertiary Preparation Program (TPP), the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program and the Foundation Diploma Program. In addition, you will:
- work with a team of academic staff to develop flexible support strategies and appropriate curriculum for tertiary preparation mathematics students;
- provide advice and support to both students and staff in the development of students’ mathematics skills;
- work directly with on-campus, online and distance education students of the OAC;
- provide teaching services in other OAC teaching programs in accordance with your expertise; and
- engage in research projects and scholarship activities.
Whilst the position is based at USQ Springfield or USQ Ipswich, there may be a requirement to work some days at other USQ locations.
Applications close 15 February 2017.