In the position of Learning and Teaching Innovation Research Assistant, you will sit within the School of Mathematics and Statistics in the Learning and Teaching Innovation Group, whose focus is to:
- develop innovative teaching methods to enhance students’ learning;
- explore the possible inclusion of technology in existing subjects, if appropriate;
- conduct evidence based research of the effectiveness of teaching practices;
- support excellence in learning and teaching through professional development; and
- develop collaborative learning and teaching projects with the broader mathematical community.
Applications close 1 June 2017.