As a Casual Foundation Studies Educator you will:
- Deliver teaching programs in a professional and effective manner.
- Support the preparation of Foundation Studies curriculum
- Assess the learning outcomes of students in a range of contemporary Foundation Studies settings. This includes maintaining accurate records of student class attendance, student progress and student assessment in line with RMIT Training policy
- Record marks and grades in accordance with RMIT Training processes.
- Identify ‘students at risk’ and assist in identifying appropriate strategies to improve student learning
- Provide feedback to students on their progress in the course
- Demonstrate best practice delivery modes and appropriate student assessment strategies
Closing Date: December
More information here