We are looking forward to the next FYiMaths workshop!
When: 28th – 29th June
Where: The University of Melbourne
This year’s workshop will be focus on ‘Assessment for sustainable learning‘.
Some questions we might like to consider are
- How can we improve assessment practices for time-poor educators?
- How can assessment improve student life-long learning?
- How can we use assessment to inform teaching practice?
- Can technology help both students and educators with assessment?
- How do we know what students are actually learning?
Interested in Presenting?
We will open a registration page on Eventbrite shortly.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Deb and Jen