Closing Date: 10th July
More information here
Monash College is the preferred pathway to Monash University for international students. For over 20 years we have been leaders in our field, preparing the next generation of global professionals to succeed at university and in their careers.
At Monash College Diplomas, we offer a guaranteed pathway into bachelor courses at Monash University. We have five diplomas leading to degrees in Arts, Art and Design and Architecture, Business, Engineering, Information Technology and Science. All students who achieve the required grade are offered a place at Monash University with full credit into the second year of their degree studies.
About the role:
We are looking for two dynamic Maths and Statistics professionals with industry expertise and previous class room teaching experience to join our Business Diploma’s team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality teaching and learning of classes/tutorials of up to 25 students. You will be embedded into our subject area teaching teams and will engage in designing curriculum and teaching improvements, development of innovative learning activities, assessment opportunities and examinations.
We are seeking successful applicants who are able to bring a student focused and interactive teaching approach, along with the ability to utilize effective technology in achieving student learning outcomes. The successful applicants will play an integral role in providing our students with an enriching, stable and consistent educational experience.
Essential Experience and Knowledge
- A minimum undergraduate degree with a major in the designated teaching area
- The ability to adapt teaching practices to suit group and individual learning needs, including working with students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Proven capability to use a range of teaching practices to engage students and sustain positive learning outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability and the skills to utilize digital technology to facilitate student learning and the successful use of learning management systems (e.g. Moodle, Blackboard).
- This position requires a current Working with Children Check.
- Salary: $72,634 – $104,061 + Super, dependent on level of experience.
- 2 year full time fixed term positions.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Location: The role is based at our Clayton campus, however may require occasional travel to city campuses to attend professional learning sessions and meetings.
- Labour Day, Queen’s Birthday and Melbourne Cup day are normal working days, without penalty payments for time worked. Five days leave (accrued at 1⅔ per public holiday worked) will be granted in lieu, to be usually taken on the days falling between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
To see the full position description please click here
Applications close: 10th of July 2018.