Closing Date: ASAP
More information here
We are seeking suitable candidates for a Head of Department in Mathematics for a Tertiary Preparation Program for international students seeking to gain entry into top Universities.
Start date: As soon as is possible – a three year fixed term contract will be offered
The role and You
This will be primarily a management position, where you will be responsible for managing a small team of Mathematics teachers. You will have excellent curriculum knowledge and be successful with supporting teachers in developing an innovative and engaging curriculum. It will be advantageous to be a very experienced Mathematic teacher, up to Senior Math B, or higher, with previous HOD experience. Strong teaching skills and current pedagogy practices to be able to provide support are essential.
This is a well run organisation that is seeking a dynamic, experienced educator to join their staff.
- Minimum Bachelor qualification with specialisation in the subject area required;
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment, necessary;
- ESL or CELTA equivalent qualification, highly desirable;
- Experience working with international students with knowledge about tertiary pathways programs;
- Minimum 5 years relevant teaching experience up to at least Senior Math B;
- Experience working in a Management role such as HOD;
- Experience leading and supporting a team of teachers;
- Excellent curriculum knowledge and current teaching practises
Interested candidates, please forward your CV and letter of application to: