Closing Date: 23rd October
More information here
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Access Education
- CQUniversity Gladstone Marina
- Total Remuneration $78,547 to $106,197 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $66,569 to $90,003 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Do you want the exciting opportunity where we assist everyone and anyone, from any background, to create new opportunities for their future all over the country, in a supportive and caring team environment?
Your New School:
The School of Access Education supports the overall management of CQUniversity’s enabling courses, Skills for Tertiary Education Preparatory Studies (STEPS), and the Tertiary Entry Program (TEP). It also hosts the Academic Learning Centre (ALC) which supports undergraduate and coursework post graduate students and the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Centre (LLNC), which supports VET students.
Your New Role:
You will make contributions to the teaching effort of the School specifically in the areas of Mathematics and Physics. This role requires a commitment to Enabling education and the necessary skill level to teach mathematical concepts from primary to tertiary level.
The role also involves supporting Undergraduate students in the areas of Mathematics and Physics. In carrying out these roles you will also perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives and general administrative responsibilities for the school at the local campus. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to make a positive contribution to the team culture, through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
You Will Be:
- Working on demanding tasks requiring substantial effort and commitment
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning
You Will Have:
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in the discipline area
- An understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain
- Knowledge and commitment to the principles of adult learning and lifelong learning.
- A proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32721
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Tuesday 23 October 2018